Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.levy-store.com This site is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of this site (the “Agreement”).
Your use of the site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Agreement whenever you use the site. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
We highly value our relationship with you as a loyal customer. It is of utmost importance for Levy-store that your rights are respected and that you as a customer have confidence in us.
Article 1 – Definitions.
Period of reflection: If the consumer chooses to make use of the right of withdrawal, a period within which payments already made will be reimbursed.
Consumer: A person who purchases goods and services for his own personal needs and on his own behalf.
Day: Calendar day.
Length transaction: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time.
Data medium: The material in or on which one or more characteristics of the material may be used to represent information statically or dynamically.
Right of withdrawal: For any distance contract, the consumer shall have a period of not less than seven days in which he may withdraw from the contract without penalty, without giving any reason
Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person providing products and / or remote services to the consumer.
Distance contract: an agreement in the context of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement. Using one or more means of distance communication.
Technology for remote communication:
The concept, science, technique and process of transmitting, receiving or otherwise exchanging information and data without physical interaction between the consumer and entrepreneur
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
www.levy-store.com trading under the name / names: www.levy-store.com / Levy Underwear
Establishment & office address:
4201 GK Gorinchem
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 8.00 AM until 5.00 PM
Chamber of Commerce number: 74721364
VAT identification number: NL002367406B51
ARTICLE 3 CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to the Terms and Conditions, we will notify you here.
Article 4 – Products
All products offered on www.levy-store.com are as complete as possible and in good faith. All products are 100% authentic and are shipped in original packaging. The prices shown are inclusive of VAT (21%) and exclusive shipping costs, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The images and descriptions are displayed so that they form a real picture of the product.
Article 5 – Availability
All products on www.levy-store.com are offered until stock is exhausted. If a product is temporarily or permanently out of stock, we will inform you as soon as possible and you can still decide to change a part of, or cancel your entire order. www.levy-store.com can not be held liable for damage that may result from the temporary or permanent unavailability of an article.
Article 6 – Shipping
The risk during transport of the ordered items is on www.levy-store.com behalf. At the time of delivery of the product, the risk of the product turns over to you.
Subject to the liabilities that cannot be legally excluded by www.levy-store.com
Article 7 – Delivery
The period for delivery of a product is 14 working days in the case a product is on stock. If, for whatever reason, this period is not met by www.levy-store.com, we will inform you timely. If import duties are charged on the products that we ship to you abroad, the costs for this will not be covered by us, but will be for the buying party. If you refuse the order due to the import costs, the return costs will also be for the buying party.
Article 8 – Our right to cancel an order
www.levy-store.com has the explicit right to cancel an order without any responsibility for damages and costs in situations like:
- www.levy-store.com has not received the payment of an order through our payment provider
- The ordered product is not on stock
- The price on www.levy-store.com was not correct.
Article 9 – Return
www.levy-store.com reserves the right to deny returned products or to refund only a portion of the amount already paid when it is suspected that the product has been used or damaged on the fault of the consumer. The consumer has the right of return within 14 days after placing the order. Without giving any reason, the consumer cannot return a product. The cost of returning the product are paid by the consumer. The product must be unused, undamaged, complete and in the (undamaged) original packaging to be returned.
In case of a refund take into account a processing period of 14 working days. We are depending on the payment provider company for the processing of a refund to a www.levy-store.com customer.
Article 10 – Liability
www.levy-store.com is only liable if there is clear negligence and carelessness in handling of our customers. While compiling the content of this online store the utmost care has been made, www.levy-store.com dismisses any liability for inaccuracies, omissions or any consequences of acting on the basis of information provided on or through this site.
Shipping & Returns
- Orders within the Netherlands items will be shipped with Post NL. Shipping costs per package €4,00. Delivery time of package will take 1 to 2 working days but due to COVID-19 measurements it is possible it will take longer.
- Orders within Europe items will be shipped with EU Worldparcel. Shipping costs per package €7,00. Delivery time of package will take 3 to 7 working days but due to COVID-19 measurements it is possible it will take longer.
- Orders outside Europe items will be shipped with Worldparcel. Shipping costs per package € 8,00. Delivery time of package will take 6 to 10 working days but due to COVID-19 measurements it is possible it will take longer.
- Shipping costs can exceed the above mentioned amounts in case of a large number of orders.
- Because of Covid-19 the shipping cost can change each day.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange an item directly. To receive the desired item, you can place a new order and return the others to us.
Here you can find our return conditions:
- Our return policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
4201 GK Gorinchem